How a Healthcare Consult help you to establish your dream hospital project?
Turnkey projects is an agreement whereby a consulting firm obliges to fully conceptualize, plan, design, construct, implement and equip a facility and turn it over to the buyer when it is completely ready for operation and for income generation. In the healthcare context, setting up a hospital can be cumbersome to business entrepreneurs. However, today, thanks to the introduction of holistic turnkey hospital projects, this difficulty is expedited. These entrepreneurs who wish to set up a dream hospital can take the professional help from healthcare consulting services.
Due to regulatory issues and government policies, there is bulky paperwork and procedures to be handled. Therefore, best option for achieving this without hassles is by applying total turnkey solutions. For better healthcare project management and establishment, the professional guidance of turnkey project consultants is essential.
- Practical experience of setting up several hospitals
- Full commitment right from the beginning, with turnkey solutions tailored to suit specified requirements and complete assistance given to achieve the set goals at the earliest.
- Qualified professional expertise to address all of the entailed tasks comprehensively and resourcefully
- Thorough feasibility study done to frame organizational strategies with stated goals of entrepreneurs
- Collaborative communication for drafting plans to ensure all contingencies are taken care of
- Resourceful and pragmatic approach
- All intricate details are dealt with extreme precision and perfection to ensure the flawless launch of dream hospital project
This includes a sequential process of distinct yet inter-related tasks commencing right from idea generation process.
- Chartering a basic Project Plan which clearly defines the project goals, identifies the stakeholders involved and regulatory mandates to be followed, assumptions made, enlists the basic medical equipment and man power required and also addresses the medical, technology and logistic aspects.
- Doing a Feasibility Study and Formulating a Requirement Proposal in terms of strategy to be deployed, functional capabilities, constraints, hospital infrastructure and facility planning and budget setting
- Dealing with Financial and Business Planning by allocating costs for constructing the hospital, medical equipment procurement and revenue/operational management, devising cost reduction measures, pricing strategies and partnerships and developing an allied business model.
- Handling the Building and related Civil tasks including hospital architectural design, developing both high level and detailed layout plans, addressing security aspects and licenses, meeting technical requirements, actual execution of construction and contracting tasks with testing
- Planning Equipment and Logistics including finalizing consolidated list of diagnostic and medical devices with clear cut specifications and requirements, setting up installation facilities, procurement tasks including placing tenders and getting quotations, vendor evaluation and negotiations, order placement and handling delivery, dealing with customs and onsite equipment inspection and quality measures
- Installing Equipment including commissioning, configuration setting, testing individual devices and also interoperability between them, documentation of training materials and providing user training
- Information Technology Platform Implementation and dispensing technical training for hospital staff and technicians, documentation of processes and establishing an equipment management system
- Executing Maintenance and Upkeep of hospital building, facilities and equipment, checking warranty conditions, doing periodic preventive maintenance and managing annual service maintenance contracts
- Recruiting required manpower including definition of organisation hierarchy and set- up, identification of jobs roles and task allocation, hiring and staffing, remuneration fixing, training, quality management, benchmarking and certification processes
- Managing day to day Operations with sales, marketing, branding, quality processes, regular audits, skill assessments and improvement techniques, gap analysis and measuring performance with Key Performance Indicators(KPIs)
- Greenfield’ Hospital Projects – This project involves tasks related to designing and building a new hospital entirely from the preliminaries to its final implementation and maintenance. For this, all details are handled by healthcare consultants including comprehensive feasibility study, identification of hospital site by analysing the practical market potential and entrepreneur’s specific need and handling required paper work and legal procedures including mandatory official approvals and clearance reports.
- Brownfield’ Hospital Projects – This project pertains to making modifications to existing hospitals in terms of enhanced facilities, installing new medical equipment, modifying workflows for performance improvement and the like. For this, a comprehensive feasibility study is done, considering all the practical aspects of the existing arrangements judiciously. Gap Analysis is also done if required, precisely and methodically, to identify the shortcomings and do rectifications. All other related tasks like the initial negotiation and the final deal closing is also taken care of professionally.
It is to be noted that for both kinds of projects, the turnkey consultants prepare all the relevant funding documents and also aid in connecting with the potential sponsors.
Healthcare Consultants manage all aspects of hospital turnkey projects prudently. Their top-down involvement, experience and expertise makes the dream hospital easily viable without hitches and greatly benefits the entrepreneurs.